Bald Eagle Collotype Unisex organic cotton t-shirt
A bald eagle flying. Collotype after Eadweard Muybridge, 1887. Eadweard Muybridge was an English photographer known for his pioneering work in photographic studies of motion, and early work in motion-picture projection. He adopted the first name "Eadweard" as the original Anglo-Saxon form of "Edward", and the surname "Muybridge", believing it to be similarly archaic. (From Wikipedia bio)
Made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.