The Alluvial Valley of the lower Mississippi. Everybody's favorite vacation spot! Or not. But you'll want to hang these gorgeous maps of the area on your walls - created in 1944 by Harold Fisk for The Army Corps of Engineers. Who knew something made for the army could be so design-y? Oh. Besides camo.
Ready-to-hang framed art print on museum-quality paper. We strive to give you the best printing quality possible, however due to the difference between our printers and computer monitors, the colors in your fine art print will appear slightly different from how they are on your screen.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb matte (uncoated) paper.
- Thickness: 20-25 mm /0.79"–0.98" and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75"
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Framed art print Includes a hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use.
- Ready-to-hang poster is placed within the frame. The end recipient can hang it directly on the wall.
- Printed and shipped to order.